Friday, November 7, 2008

2 teeth!



She got her two bottom teeth a little bit ago, but this is the first picture where you can actually see them. It has made her look more grown up to me. She is turning into a little girl instead of an infant. This week I have realized how much she really does likes music. She has always responded to singing etc, but we have been having mini dance parties to one of our favorite family summer CD's and just today she has starting pointing at the CD player and won't stop pointing and grunting towards it until I turn on her music. I love it! We had our first snow today. I LOVE waking up to falling snow. None of it really stuck though, but I guess our winter has begun. Erik always makes fun of how cold everyone thinks it is here. He mocks his classmates by still wearing shorts even though it is 33 degrees outside. Well, I probably should go shower while Darla is asleep. Any suggestions on where we go to dinner tonight?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Jenny, you should have had us watch Darla. Let us know when you want us to take her. She is so cute and I love her teeth. Thanks for stopping by the other day.

Kay Richards said...

Well, Darla with two little teeth is now the screen saver. She is so darling and her hair..oh so cute. What a bonus to be her grandma

Liz said...

Can't wait to see this soon-to-be ONE YEAR OLD in person!!! Glad you're loving every minute!

brenley said...

has she bit you while nursing yet? shelley has, not too hard though, but it's like she knows it's not ok, but i can't help but smile when i see her darling little eyes looking at me like 'what?? does that hurt?'.

Kim and Steve said...

I was thinking about the same thing as the comment above...has it changed nursing...ouch!