Friday, October 17, 2008

Quirky? I've been tagged -

So when I found out that I had been tagged I didn't even know what I was supposed to do - I still kind of don't, may be that is the first quirky thing about me. I'm not up on all the blog lingo.
These are some things I've thought of though,
1. I wear a toe ring and have worn the same toe ring since about my jr. year of high school. I love it. I'm not going to lie.
2. If I can I drink out of a glass with a straw. I love straws. 
3. When I find a song I like I listen to it non stop for a week or two and then I get sick of it and have to find a different song. 
4. I love q-tips. Cleaning out my ears is one of my favorite after shower routines. 
5. I don't enjoy naps one bit. They make me more tired. 
6. Shaving my legs? What's that? From about the end of October till April I don't even think about shaving. 
That's all for now. 
I tag Ali, Bren, and Kim

3 comments:

Liz said...

I definitely didn't know about the q-tips. :)

Kate said...

love it. love you. with i had blond hair on my legs so i could go that long:)

brenley said...

i didn't know about the naps!! i LOVE naps - i've taken a nap every day this week!! it feels fabulous - also because shells has been waking up more than once each night:(...and i shave every two or three days - no matter what - i have black gross hair that bugs me so much when it's long. i wish i could get laser hair removal! i'll try and think of some quirky things about me - what would be better though is if you thought of my quirky things. i'd post those:) you know me better than i know myself i think...at least the quirky parts of me;)