Sunday, October 5, 2008

"1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more."


Look at Erik. I couldn't stop myself from taking a few pictures of him last night when he got home from the Priesthood Session. Oh, he is handsome.  And some may wonder from where Darla got her blue eyes. Yesterday Erik said, "Man, I am going to be on my knees my whole life. Right now I'm on my knees playing with Darla and soon enough I'll constantly be on my knees praying for her."

Darla pretends everything is a phone. Is this a sign of things to come?

Darla is a little reader. She will sit and flip through books all day long. (Thanks to Crazy Grandma for her two new books.)

She is my little crawler. Right now I can hear her sneaking behind me into the kitchen to see what crumbs she can find - yes we do feed her.

Darla stood in front of the laptop pretty much the whole first session of conference. She would get so excited and wave at the speaker. 

2 comments:

Liz said...

We love Erik, but Darla takes the cute cake on that one with the phone. SOOOOOOO Darla-ing!

brenley said...

i like the above 'darla-ing!' perfect! she is so cute! i love eric carle books!