Friday, September 5, 2008

"Our house, in the middle of the street"



Some have been asking for pictures of our place here in MN. I haven't taken pictures of the upstairs, just the main living area and kitchen. This set up is really working for us. Even though we are all unpacked I am still keeping myself busy as I figure where things work best. It's starting to get cooler here. I'm kind of excited to experience one of these winters for myself instead of just listening to people talk about what they are like. All I know is that "it's going to be cold, and it's going to last us the rest of our lives" (Groundhog Day)

1 comment:

brenley said...

cute! thanks so much!! it looks like your place is twice as big as our student housing will be (and we probably are paying three times as much...makes me sick!). darling is so cute! i can't get enough of her sweet little smile! shelley and darla are going to be ichatting buddies!!!! it's their only hope for a lasting relationship since we live so far away!