Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bread Bread and more Bread



Ok, so when I was in St. Louis for my senior year, there was this place called the St. Louis Bread Co. For those of you who know me well and my love for Rio, it was basically my Rio for that school year. Everywhere else St. Louis Bread Co is known as Panera. I have NO IDEA why there isn't one of these in Utah. But, lucky me there is one here in Minneapolis. This truly has to be one of my most favorite restaurants in the world. If you come visit I almost guarantee that we will take you to eat at Panera. I mean come on - who doesn't like bread?

4 comments:

Joanna said...

you are sooo talented Jen and your daughter is darling! I miss you Jen and Eric.
Eric your daughter is such a joy to look at.

brenley said...

i'm going to see if there is a panera somewhere here - i take any recommendation you give seriously!!! i LOVE your taste in eateries;)

Mindy Williams said...

we have one in colorado by us when you come! can't wait. it became a baltimore fav too!

Kate said...

i made my first homemade bread yesterday without my breadmaker (cause that one broke). gotta love the bread... remember when the two of us ate a whole loaf of grandmas toast with homemade jam at my house? love it.