Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I won't grow up!


Darla is growing up. I had the experience of going into her room this morning to get her our of her crib and she wasn't laying down waiting - she had pulled herself up with the railing so she was standing there waiting for me.  It's amazing to me how she literally grows up over night. She didn't do that yesterday, but she did it this morning and has continued to stand up with the help of objects all day long. She holds toys next to her ear and acts like it's a phone, she knows what the fish says, can wave bye-bye, finds every little piece of whatever on the carpet and somehow gets it into her mouth, crawls over to the books and brings you which one she wants to read etc. I need to send this girl to Neverland. 

1 comment:

brenley said...

that is just so cute! fun how she surprised you in the morning!

cute crib too;)