Wednesday, September 10, 2008

beautiful teeny


Stopped by Old Navy the other day and couldn't resist this shirt (which was 40% off I might add).  I don't know why I go into clothing stores. I don't really need anything and I'll just end up wanting everything. I admit I am faithful follower of the TV show "What Not To Wear." I feel like it is my one hope to keep me informed on fashion since I'm pretty much home with Darla everyday. The hilarious thing though is that most of the time while watching it I'm chilln' in my outdated jeans and a t-shirt that has spit-up on it. Let's just say Stacy would not approve. I would like to say though that it would be a thrill to have $5,000.00 to go shopping in New York. Not to mention having stylists with you to tell you love it or hate it - so in other words: Feel free to nominate me.

1 comment:

Jared and Jesse said...

That little shirt is SOOO cute on her! I wouldn't have been able to resist either! She is so cute and getting so big! We miss you guys!