Monday, September 1, 2008

Balance

Yesterday was a great sunday. I had been thinking all week about how I needed to prepare myself better for the Sabbath Day. As I thought, prayed, studied and discussed how I could do this, I learned. The spirit was so strong in every meeting yesterday. The topic of Sacrament meeting and joint RS/Priesthood meeting was "How to find balance in life." Going into those meetings I didn't realize how much I needed those messages. More than anything I feel like I was given a perspective on time that I have never really had before. The rest of the day I found myself a little more patient with all that was going on around me. I was grateful for the situations of time that I was in. Even last night when I had to get up with Darla, I couldn't believe how much I loved her, and how blessed I felt for this season with her. It is amazing to me how much I need to learn. It is amazing to me the ways that I am taught. It is amazing to me that God always helps us. I am thankful for simply. . . life. 

1 comment:

brenley said...

thanks jen! you are always so full of inspiration!

knowing you moved farther east makes you feel that much farther away and i miss you so much more! i already missed you enough as it was!