Thursday, May 29, 2008

2 years later...

Engaged. . . wedding. . .

newly weds. . . prego. . .

Darla. . . little family. . .

Tomorrow is our two year anniversary. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were hanging out at East together. It is amazing all the little things that change in just two years. One example would be: staying up until 3 AM and sleeping in till 11 AM vs. going to bed as fast as you can at 9:30 PM and waking up at the crack of dawn 5 AM. Marrying Erik was the best decision I have ever made. He continues to impress me. From the day we started dating I was constantly astonished how my feelings for him would get stronger. They would never level off and disappear. What I feel for Erik now is something that I never thought possible. Erik makes being a wife and mother easy. He truly is one of a kind. Last night while reading the Book of Mormon, I couldn't help but feel how this life is literally a gift. We have been given this time and opportunity to live, grow, change and become. I couldn't be more grateful for these days in my life that I have been given.

2 comments:

henderson family said...

I, too, remember those days at East...ahh, those were the good days! It's so fun to watch you two still together - you've always made each other so happy! Congrats on 2 years! Love ya!

brenley said...

i can't believe it's been two years already!!! congrats! you two are amazing and have such a cute little family! love and miss you to pieces!