Friday, May 9, 2008

"I gather the blossoms..."



Ok, so let me explain. This is basically what you see when you look out my front door. Since it is glass, and when sitting on the couch in our house I can see this tree. It has been incredible to me as I have watched it bloom. Erik has been teasing me as I have taken these pictures. But my favorite moment was when I looked outside the other day and it was snowing...not snowflakes, but blossoms. Spring is officially here if it is snowing blossoms. This has to be one of my favorite seasons. 


As for these two pictures - I love it when Darla is just out of the bath, all wrapped up in her towel. She is so adorable. Those are some of her most  pleasant moments. As soon as I pull the onesie over her head, it's all over. 
The pink picture well this face is CLASSIC Darla! She is always doing this little flat smile. She is just about rolling over. All the little tricks and new learned behaviors are so fun to watch and discover. She is so smart. We don't stop laughing at her (Erik especially).

2 comments:

brenley said...

i LOVE after bath pictures. i love her cute curious eyes...she is a darling little darla!

the blossoms are beautiful too!:D

Kate said...

LOVE that bottom pic. i was thinking about you tonight. i want to see your smiling face... and it wouldn't hurt to see darla's. loves