Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Babies, Babies everywhere!

This face is classic...I mainly just wanted to take a picture of her little hair-do. I finally bought little elastics. She didn't seem to mind it too much. 

After having cousin Rachie in town last weekend, we were surprised to celebrate the arrival of Kate! We are so happy for TJ and Sarah. She is such a beautiful baby. How fun is that! We have three little girl cousins right in a row - each about 2 months apart! It was incredible though how big Darla seemed when I was holding Kate. Time goes so fast. We were also happy to welcome my sister Emily and her two kids back to Salt Lake last night! They are going to be around for the summer before they move to California. I'm sure in future posts there will be many fun pictures of our summer adventures with them. Erik and I are excited about moving to Minnesota. Yet, it is after weekends such as these that you realize all you will miss - the people, the events, etc. But in a way it makes it all the more special when you get together again. Oh the joys of family. I can never get enough.

2 comments:

brenley said...

i love how you can do her hair already!! i will not be so lucky, my little shelleybean will have to wait awhile before i get to play with her hair, maybe it's better for her:D

so i know you will miss family when you move but do you realize you will now be more than just a 12 hour drive away from ME!! you will be like a three day drive away...sniffle sniffle!!!

Kristina said...

jinnay a few comments:

1) you guys make me so happy
2) could you be any skinnier?!! you look tiny in some of these pics
3) congrats on minnesota, i'm stoked for you.