Monday, May 12, 2008

a complete weekend





 What a great weekend! It all started with my sister-in-law Mindy and her little girl Rachel coming into town. Darla and Rachel are just two months apart and have such darling pink matching outfits - we just couldn't help but take millions of pictures. I also had my first Mother's Day! It was wonderful to be able to celebrate with my sisters and with my own mom. Not to mention we all got to talk to my brother Jon on his mission. He inspired me to pray harder and share my testimony to those around me. He is thriving. Jon was meant to be a missionary. Isn't my sister Kathryn beautiful? You should hear her sing. If anyone ever needs a great musical number, call me and I'll get you in touch with Kathryn. Her voice will change your life. Oh to be able to sing like Kathryn.

1 comment:

brenley said...

cute, cute, cute...darla is so cute!!! and i love your hair! justin pulled out our wedding book on sunday and there is a picture of you and erik in it and erik looks so young (not that he looks old now but older:D) and your hair is soooo long. i do love your short do though, makes me want to cut mine because it's always up on my head anyway....what to do?