Saturday, January 31, 2009

all in a days work.

One shoe on. One shoe off.
Darling Hat for a Darling Girl.
This little girl is silly. The first picture of her feet - notice one shoe on and one shoe off. She brought me the shoe last night at about 6:00 PM for me to put on her foot. Don't worry she crawled around, played, and other common activities until 8:00 PM with just one shoe on. I LOVE things like that. She is hilarious. Speaking of hilarious, you should see her hair right now. Everything I've put in her hair today to keep it out of her face has either been pulled out, or has broken. Typical. Darla and I leave on Tuesday morning for Salt Lake. My brother Jon is coming back from his mission and we are excited to see him - especially for him to meet Darla! Hopefully Erik will survive without us here for a week. He'll survive right?

6 comments:

Kay Richards said...

Oh my! I am the luckiest grandma in all the world to know this precious little Darla. What a writer you are Jenny. Your talent inspires your readers and you better watch out or you will have fans..more than me. What a beautiful mommy you are. I love you.

Liz said...

Hooray!! Can't wait to see you and Darla again! Call us so we can anticipate your visit!! We will feed you Cafe Rio! We are so excited!

Mindy Williams said...

She is too cute. I know the family will be excited to see you guys again. How fun to have 2 visits in such a short time. How I envy your ability to go to Cafe Rio yet again. All I have is Panera....

brenley said...

you are in utah by now! fun! your little girl is so darling! and that hat is soooo cute, it totally matches her eye color perfectly! darling darla!

Jane Durham said...

that is funny about the shoe. I can't wait for Peter to be older and see more personality like that. I love that hat! Did someone make it? Can't wait to see you!

w and w said...

Where on earth did you get that hat! It's too cute? She only makes it look better! Tell Jonny hi for us! So sad we missed you at the airport. Maybe next time!