Friday, January 9, 2009

home


It has been wonderful to be in Utah. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Family, friends, babies, memories, laughs. . . that is what a good vacation is all about.

My mom has won Darla over. She won't leave her side. They are the best of friends. Erik and I were even able to go on a date last night thanks to Crazy Grandma. 

Darla is beginning to walk. She is so small. Every time she takes a few steps I have to laugh.

Happy New Year to everyone. We brought ours in with a dance party and some dress-ups with the Richards clan. I couldn't take a picture of Erik. It was a little bit too scary. Let's just say - Purple silk nighty and ribbons around his thighs. Wow.

What a life.

4 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Even though it was a little crazy with 5 kids here...it was so fun to see you guys! Thank you for coming up!!!!!!!!

brenley said...

i guess i'm glad we didn't spend new years with you after all - i think only you are deserving enough to see erik in a purple nighty with ribbons streaming about him! what a guy! you guys make me laugh, smile, and wish i could hang out with you all the time! i should stop blog stocking you - it only makes me sad:( until the next post...

Liz said...

Oh! I especially love the glasses one! That is a photo for the wall, most definitely. I just want to say that seeing you for even just a short while was wonderful. Being able to call you to ask a little question today made me so glad for cell phones. And blogs...well, life is great these days, just to be able to get a glance inot the lives of people you love!
P.S. Good luck with the weather :)

Mindy Williams said...

Um, so you have been home for almost 72 hours now and we haven't had an email, phone call, or most importantly a blog update. I know, I know, you have Darla to get back onto a schedule, exercise to get back into shape (I doubt it, but most of us do), and some laundry no doubt. But, let's be honest, it is like 90 below outside, so I know you are at home....if this isn't hint enough, let me spell it out for you...we need more pictures! If not, we'll put wedding photos and videos of Bonnie up on our blog until you do. Oh how I make myself laugh. Love, your most fun sis in law! (and Anna too)