Thursday, February 12, 2009

E. J. D. and ?


Look at these muscles!

Favorite Aunt Debbie

Jon with the some of our nieces and nephews
Sisters, Sisters. . .

Jon didn't want to give her up. They became friends rather quickly. Being home in Salt Lake again, especially with Jon was fabulous. My brother and his wife made a surprise visit for the weekend as well. It is always wonderful to be together. I can't believe how quickly a week can go - let alone two whole years. Jon was made for his mission. The most phenomenal thing that happened the whole week was that Darla slept through the night the last night we were there. 8:30 until 7:45. She is growing up! It was also a wonderful time to be able to talk all the baby talk with my sisters-in-law Marcie and Debbie. Marcie is expecting twins in August, Debbie is expecting in July and I'm expecting in September! Another Baby Nelson is on the way! 

9 comments:

Heidi Smith said...

Jenny!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for! Seriously, you should have 10 more--you are the most thoughtful and the happiest mother I know!

Mindy Williams said...

Yay! We are so glad to have you back online. I love the little baby widget, but will it excite or depress you when you see how many days you have left? We can't wait to find out what this one is, I know, I know, it will be when it is born, but you know how much I love surprises! We are so excited to have another cousin on the way!

April said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and I hope you are feeling well. Oh and yay for Darla sleeping!

Jane Durham said...

so fun, and so fun to see you and darling darla! jon is the best.

Brooke and Matt: said...

Congrats!! I'm exited for you! I can't believe how grown up and handsome Jon is. It seems like just yesterday he was begging us to play "tickle monster feet!"

brenley said...

i can't wait for darla to have a little sister or brother! congratulations!!! and SWEETNESS that darla slept through the night!!! YEAH! i hope she keeps it up! especially because baby #2 is no doubt zapping lots of your energy!

brenley said...

oh and i can't believe you and em are just days apart!!! the race is on:)

Kelly said...

Ahhh...Jen. That is so exciting. You Richards and all your babies. I love it. I can only imagine what family parties are like now!:) Love you dear.

Kristina said...

holy cow your brother is already home and you're having another kid?!! geez, i feel old...