Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Family


Bennett is two months old today. We had his doctors appointment and he is 13 lbs 13 oz, and 25 inches. He is our big boy. Both Erik and I have said today - that Darla grew up last night. There is something about her. I cannot believe I almost have a 2 year old.
Erik is busy with applications to PhD programs. I'm excited to see whether we are staying here, or taking off next summer. Honestly I hope we are staying here. Yes, the winters are long - but other than that we've loved it. That's about it for now - life is moving ever so quickly.

2 comments:

Kate said...

wow! where is he applying?! i wonder where you'll be... isn't it a fun game to play? we find out in 2 weeks where we go next:)

Brian and Emily said...

I can't believe he's so big! What the heck! I also can't believe that Erik is finished this spring. That is unbelievable. Time goes to fast as soon as you become a mom. I hope you guys stay. I love that you are somewhat close.
Miss you so much! I'm still figuring out what works with Norah, but she's napping longer and longer each day. I did end up putting her on her tummy and just sitting by her (folding laundry etc...) With the whole SIDS thing I couldn't leave her side for fear (even though all of us were raised on our tummies.) But she slept for like an hour and a half. I've decided to just enjoy this cuddly stage and not worry about her not being able to nap without me forever. Wow, longest comment ever!