Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Backgrounds

What is it about blog backgrounds? I have been staring at my computer for who knows how long scrolling through the endless amounts of options. I've decided that I am no good when it comes to numerous options. A handful I can handle - more than that and I'm overwhelmed. It's like when you go into a restaurant and they hand you the menu - really they should call it a novel. They expect you to read the whole thing and decide what you would like to eat in 5 minutes. Oh well. This red background will do for now and another night when Darla is asleep and Erik is gone I will browse through the options again. 

5 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

I didn't even figure out how to change mine until like a month ago. And now I am seeing so many sites that offer so many choices. I am with you sista, it's a lot to choose from. I LOVE the new pics of Darla-Dar. She is just so stinking cute. I just realized that she is holding her Barbie Valentine from Anna. Love it. I will have to point it out to Annie tomorrow. Miss you guys. Dont you love me stalking and commenting all the time?

Emily Jane Blewitt said...

Serious- too hard. I was at Cheesecake Factory the other day and totally looked at the menu for probably 25 minutes. What a joke. It was 20 pages long!

Rachel said...

Is there ever a time when Darla is asleep AND Erik is gone?

Kim and Steve said...

Congrats on the babe! Thanks for your comment on the nursing strike. Before this strike she was eating solids twice a day. I always nursed her to. I am still trying to nurse her before anything else. I am only feeding her solids now because she needs to eat something. She refuses. It is so weird!! I am going to the ped tomorrow to get some help.

Liz said...

Nice choice. Very February. I think that it is marvelous that you have figured out how to get a background on at all. It's beyond me for now. I'll stay plain and simple and let you all do the frilly stuff. :)