Monday, June 9, 2008

la la la


She had just woken up. Hilarious. Talk about bed head.  Photo shoot with the new little hat that matches her swimsuit for this summer.
That flower headband made her seem so grown up yesterday at church. She is growing up and we are realizing that more and more every day. She is grabbing everything now and it goes right to her mouth, she is closer and closer to sitting up and rolling over, she is laughing all the time, and of course gets more beautiful each time we look at her. She is a little stinker though when it comes to sleep. We do what we can, but wow...I'll just say it's amazing what you can live off of. Oh the life of a mother. She is a doll.
 

2 comments:

brenley said...

o my cuteness of a bow! she wears it well! what a beautiful gal!

Rachel said...

JENNY!!!!!!!! She is the most adorable thing! I want to take a two by four to her face because she is too cute. ;) (I swear I'm not violent)