Thursday, April 10, 2008

Photo Shoot






Since I have a great camera and we have this great computer I have been pretty much taking endless pictures of Darla. These are from today. I know that I am no photographer, but I sure have been getting a lot of practice as of late. Isn't she beautiful? I also thought I should post and let you all know that we are probably going to be moving to DC in the Fall. Erik has been accepted to George Washington and we are feeling good about it. Of course we have all the details to figure out, but I think it's all going to work out. I'm thrilled to be getting out of Provo and onto a new adventure. I couldn't ask for a better person to travel across the country with than Erik. He truly is amazing. I am grateful that he is willing to work as hard as he does each day so that I can be home with Darla. Erik is the most humble, service oriented, and driven man I know. What a beautiful life we have been given.

3 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

First things first, she is absolutely gorgeous. Did you guys have this much hair as babies? She is so cute. And as for Rick, you scored for sure (as did he). I am so jealous of this opportunity for you. We loved it there so much. It will all fall into place and you both have earned it and deserve it. even more reason for you to keep a bloggin away!

Kate said...

SO great. love you, love that you're a mom. love that you are going to DC. can we come visit???

Kristina said...

jinnay, you are you're family are wonderful. how cute is your little girl? you guys make me happy and are such an inspiration!