Monday, April 21, 2008

Giggles

Ok, so this took place Sunday night of conference weekend and I have been wanting to post it since then, but I've been still learning how to use my Mac. Today I figured it out so you can all see Darla and her first laugh. It was pretty random and out of the blue. She laughs at Erik all the time now. He is keeping track who makes her laugh more and so far he is winning. Oh we are having too much fun with this little girl. 
Also, today is Erik's birthday! He sadly enough has to work all day and take a humanities final tonight. But the good news is, is that he graduates this week. He couldn't be more thrilled to be done. I'm hoping to make him a delicious dinner tonight and hopefully he will enjoy his presents. What a guy. We love you Erik.

3 comments:

Todd said...

thanks for the blog invite - I have been meaning to ask you to add us....

Happy Birthday E!

brenley said...

oh my cuteness!!! that is so funny! jorgen and i watched it three times in a row! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK!!! hope dinner was so yummy and you had a great night! so, you have a mac??? does it have web cam capabilities? because then we could ichat/skype for free and i could see your cute face!!!!! please, let me know:D

Kate said...

that is SO fun!