Monday, February 25, 2008

A Blessing





Yesterday we were able to bless Darla at my parents house in Salt Lake. There we 35+ people there that love her. What a blessing. We loved being with both of our families and friends. It was such a beautiful day, and she was calm and as beautiful as could be in her white dress. It was one of those moments for me where I actually kind of felt like I was growing up. I have attended so many baby blessings in my life, and yesterday it was my turn; our turn. I cannot believe that Darla is already two months old. It truly has been the quickest, yet longest two months of my life. Time is such a strange aspect of this life. I have always been facinated by it. My time as a mom though has created some of my happiest moments. I love being a mom to this little girl. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dolly to carry with me where ever I go. . . whether that be in my arms, or in my heart.

2 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

Okay, now I am homesick. I wish so badly that we could have been there. I LOVE the family pictures, but I do want a close up of her in the dress! She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her...we'll just have to wait until her cousin is safely here! Love to you all!

brenley said...

she is gorgeous! and so are you! what a special day! darla really is growing up too fast - i love her big blue eyes! she is so darling!