Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!!!!


Ten months. Where does the time go? Bennett is so cheerful. He just hangs out all day long. He is a great napper (we are still working on the nights). He LOVES Darla and is even happier when she is around. He is starting to get up on all fours - soon the movement will happen. He'll get there. He loves to stack things  and knock over towers. He loves the sound of his own voice when he realizes he's somewhere with a nice echo. His hair sticks straight up. There's nothing we can do about it. His eyes are BIG and BLUE. He loves water - whether he is in the tub, at the pool or at a lake. He would eat oatmeal all day long if mom let him - and he also loves the Gerber Lil' Crunchies (Darla calls them his french fries). His laughter fill our ears every day - especially if his big sister is doing something silly. I am IN LOVE with this little boy. I've decided every mom needs a baby boy to love. We love you Bennett.

6 comments:

JenErik said...

I am just counting the days...:))what beautiful children..reflecting the love and devotion of Erik and Jenny.

Ang said...

I couldn't find your blog forever!!! So glad I finally found it! Jenny I miss you so much and I love your blog. I miss our long kids club chats:)

Rachel said...

Aren't sons the best?! It's like having a little boyfriend! We miss you guys like crazy!

Kate said...

i am beginning to understand just how fast...

Kim and Steve said...

Wow, I feel like he was just born! It is sad how fast the days go, but it is so fun to watch them grow up and become their own! Cute kids Jenn!

Brian and Emily said...

Happy 10 months Bennett. You are too cute. I want to chew those cheeks and thighs. You guys made some darling kids Jen :)