Friday, July 24, 2009

needs, wants, moods

She is adorable. She is sweet - but this week she has been rather dramatic. But then again - girls will be girls right? There were a few moments this week when I felt as though Elmo's World was sent straight from heaven. I was amazed in those moments that Elmo did a better job at stopping a tantrum than a real human being.
We had a great time at a little birthday party for Darla's friend Brielle. They play so cute together and even call out each others names across the congregation in church. Hilarious.
All I have to say is thank goodness for warm weather, a sand box, swings, Erik's parents coming to visit next week, and Little Debbie "Nutty Bars" (they have really hit the spot this week).
Let the drama continue.

3 comments:

Kim and Steve said...

Yes...dramatic is the correct word. Jane has started tantrums and I honestly can't help but break into laughter. It is hilarious! Then again she hasn't thrown one in a store yet!!

Liz said...

The name calling in church reminds me of one time when I took Nathan (the baby) to Stake Conference. I had often thought, "This child is loud," but at one point in the meeting when he was making some noise in the back of the hall, and it felt like half the congregation turned around, I felt like I KNEW this child was loud. I love taking children to church!

Mindy Williams said...

isn't it fun trying to figure out a 2 yr old? they keep you on your toes for sure. at least a reprieve in the form of j and l is arriving shortly..sometime before dinner tomorrow i hear!