Thursday, May 7, 2009

All day. Every day.



Yesterday we headed outside at about 10:00 AM. Came in for lunch and nap at about 12:15 PM. She woke up from her nap and we were back outside at about 3:45 PM. Came in for dinner at about 6:15 PM. Yes, she did sleep well last night. She played hard. I love being outside with her. She is so entertained. She climbs, crawls, goes down the slide, swings, plays in the sane, explores, chases squirrels, finds rocks etc.
This morning was exciting because we had our ultrasound. All is well. I can't believe how quickly babies grow in just a few weeks. I loved being able to see the movements I am feeling inside of me happen right there on the screen. This baby is a mover. I swear it moves more than Darla did at this point when I was pregnant with her. Technology is amazing. The whole time Darla was pointing at the screen saying "Baby, movie. Baby, movie." We feel so blessed. 

1 comment:

Mindy Williams said...

She is so cute, I just want to pinch those cheeks. Too bad that when she sees me she is going to wonder who the heck I am! One day I will be a fun aunt for her to play with. Did I mention we are counting down the days to Utah? Can't wait to see y'all! And yeah for the baby---2nd time is much faster, huh?