Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here you go Mindy

I just found this picture on our camera this morning. I would guess that Erik caught this precious moment. Yesterday was a fabulous day - you would have thought it would have been full of tricks, but I was able to go to the doctor and hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time. Yes I am almost 17 weeks, but the first time (when I was 12 weeks) and they tried to find it they couldn't - but luckily they have ultrasound and were able to see the little heart beating away. There is just something about HEARING it, so to say the least it was another precious moment for me.  Also yesterday we figured out when we are going to SLC this summer. We will get to be there for almost a month. Wonderful! May 20th - June 15th. Can't wait. The last fabulous thing I'd like to share that happened yesterday is that Darla started saying two words in a row - meaning instead of just saying "shoe" she would say "Darla shoe", or "so big". Her language is hilarious and improving every day. 

6 comments:

Mindy Williams said...

Thank you! I needed that. My Mom called me about the tickets too and we are going to figure out a way to get us there too. It has been almost a year. Far too long, my love, far too long. So, maybe Memorial Day weekend for us to come and join y'all there. I know my family would like nothing better than for both out of towners to be there together! Happy Day. And so thankful that you actually got to hear that little rascal of yours. I think it is another girl, by the way. :)

Kate said...

wow i cant believe you are already 17 weeks! are you going to wait and be suprised if its a boy or a girl? im so glad you will be in slc when i still am:) love you

brenley said...

what a great day! i am a loser by the way, sorry i didn't call back....you know how things tend to ripple out of control! i totally forgot! get ready for two kids:) my brain is mush now! i need to write everything down so i don't forget. your darla is so darling and i am so excited for your new addition! i hope we go to slc during some of the days you are there. o please o please!!! i hope you are enjoying conference weekend! o how i am loving it! miss you!

Jane Durham said...

adorable jen. darla is beautiful!

Emily Jane Blewitt said...

Yea you are coming! Of course I will be gone for two of those weeks (June 1-15) but we'll have to play before then. That is so fun that Darla is talking more. I can't wait to see her!

Kristina said...

adorable. you are an inspirational woman!