Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pigtails!

The ribbon she has in her hair as a headband came from a wedding invitation. Ever since I opened it up, she grabbed the ribbon out of my hands and has basically be sucking on it since.

Ok. Darla does have a lot of hair, but it is hilarious because it is mainly all on the top and in the back. The sides just have this fuzzy BLOND hair that is trying its hardest to catch up with the rest. It is crazy that her black hair that she had when she was born is turning blond. As you can see in the pictures of her with pigtails the sides are basically bald. What to do? Oh well, luckily she is a girl instead of a boy so I can just grow it out and hope the sides grow in some day. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

im DYINGat that last picture! she is so darling

Brooke and Matt: said...

Jenny! i am so glad you invited me to your blog. Darla is SO cute!!!! She looks like you:)

brenley said...

i was wondering if blonde hair was in the works? that's hilarious that it is just long on top-we'll take it however we can get it, right!

Rachel said...

HA!!! I love it! She is so cute I wanna punch her in the FACE!