Sunday, July 13, 2008

Heaven? Hebgen.







There is nothing better than being in Hebgen. I will say that having a 6 month old child sure changes things up there, but when she was well rested and fed we had a wonderful time. Erik was there with us for the weekend of the 4th of July, but then Darla and I stayed the rest of the week. I loved spending time with my sisters and their kids. Darla got very used to the three 4 year olds right in her face all day long every day. At first she was quite overwhelmed by all the people, but then she ended up loving it. I have never heard her laugh like she was. Liam, my sister Kathryn's little boy constantly made her laugh. The weather was perfect, volleyball games intense, and Playmill was just as energetic/exhausting as I remembered. We can't wait to get back up there in August. 

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Jen and Erik
we love you and hope all goes well with your move!
Love Joanna
"may God be with you til we meet again."
Keep the faith!