Saturday, March 24, 2012

SPRING break

 Notice the pinkie . . .
 We took a trip to the Minnesota Zoo over spring break. Thanks to the Balukoff's for letting us tag along! 
Lots to see and even more to smell :)
 Went swimming with the Ohlson's and I don't remember the last time I saw Bennett so happy.
 Tate is always so happy.
After countless tries the other night, I finally got one with all three looking. We call Darla Mowgli these days. On past spring breaks I've taken pictures of the drifts of snow still outside our windows but the weather has been amazing!!! So grateful for the sunshine.

1 comment:

Brian and Emily said...

I love the pinkie! I just wanted to remind you, that you have mocked my eating ways for years, by posing as me, with a pinkie just like that! What goes around, comes around. Thank you Tate.