Monday, October 26, 2009

can't think of a title




I am way too tired to think of what to call this post. Mondays seem to be the recovery day after Sunday. Every one is just slightly off. But Tuesdays seem to be better. Shouldn't complain when I have the most darling children. Bennett's smiles are the best! Darla's phrases/sentences are hilarious! We had a ward party this weekend and Darla went in her Halloween costume - I am waiting to post those pictures until Halloween just in case I get even cuter poses from her. I love her costume.
I told Erik the other day that it is strange to me that we have lived her over a year now. We are no longer experiencing the "firsts" for living in Minnesota. We've already done a Halloween here. So this past weekend when I was putting Darla in her costume I was having flashbacks of last year when she was a small little indian only 10 months old - not even walking.

That moment made her seem so grown up. Stay tuned for Halloween pictures later this week.

5 comments:

Brooke and Matt: said...

Your kids are so cute! I can believe how much Bennett looks like Jon! I got to talk to your mom last night at Sarah's ward wedding shower, she is great. We missed you!

Rachel said...

We miss you guys! Will you come trick-or-treating with us on Saturday?

Liz said...

Already a year. Darla has grown so much, and now Bennett is adding smiles to your life! Love the naked gourmet and the serious man face in the first photo!

Brian and Emily said...

I can't wait to see your pics from your party this weekend. Lovin' Bennett's stoic face. Can I bite his cheek? Darla is already a little woman. I want to hug you all. Yes, you too even though we don't really hug. Man I miss you.

brenley said...

oh wow, darla has changed so much! i remember that cute indian costume! how cute it she!!! can't wait for more pictures!!!!!! miss you like crazy!