Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good Times.





Just some last few pictures from our trip to Utah. We are now back in MN and I have to say it feels good to be here. Of course I wish I could be in Hegben with the rest of my family - but we had a wonderful trip. Sunday we had a big birthday dinner for my mom and 9 of us 10 kids were there! It is rare these days to have that many together at one time. My sister-in-law Marcie is expecting twins in July so of course we had to take a belly picture. Doesn't she look great for carrying twins?! She is incredible. I'm excited that our little babe will have 3 cousins so close in age. Darla loved the time with her cousins. They taught her all about make-up, Mr. Potato Head, tea parties, and much more. She grew up this trip. I can't believe she is almost a year and a half. Where has the time gone?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Boohoo, I am so sad we missed you! I'm sorry life is so full. I was thinking that you were here for weeks more. I'm sure you probably told me but I missed the details. We love you! You look radiant in your photos!

Mindy Williams said...

We miss you too. As previously stated, it was unfair that you got to stay so long. But I guess that makes it unfair that we live close enough to drive, huh? Can't wait to see you again, hopefully not so long this time!

brenley said...

you look fabulous, miss jen! i can't believe you're about to have two children! this pregnancy definitely went by fast...for me at least:) I am so excited for you and erik! you are great parents and i can't wait to find out what this next baby will be. miss you soooo SOOOOOO much! let's ichat soon! i'm bored:) (except for my ichat doesn't really work here - but google chat does so let's do that sometime - really, i need a friend:D)