Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's only just begun...









Here we are in Minnesota. No pictures of this place yet, but there will be many to come. The last picture of Darla with stuff all over her lips was taken yesterday when she was LOVING the prunes I was feeding her. Of all things, prunes! Man alive. Most of these pictures are from Hebgen. We went huckleberry picking, swimming in the firehole river, tie-dyed shirts, and playing on the beach. Right before Darla and I flew out my sister Emily had a little baby boy! Easton Richards Bowen. He is gorgeous. I was so glad that I was able to see that little guy before I left. 
When I get our apartment in order I will take some pictures. I have to say it is still kind of surreal to me that we are out here. When I'm in our apartment I feel like we are still in Utah and then I walk outside and am reminded of where we are. I am happy. We are excited. I am grateful that Erik and I have time together before school starts. More to come...
I forgot to mention Erik's fabulous red Christmas sweater in the picture where he is kissing Darla on the head. Don't worry he wore it basically the whole trip in Montana. What a dork. I love him.

7 comments:

brenley said...

yeah! lots of fun pictures! so cute! i wish we could have met up at the firehole but maybe another time;)

glad you are settling in-can't wait to see pictures! miss you more than anything!

Kate said...

how crazy you are there! can't wait to see pics.

Mindy Williams said...

Good thing you do love him, cause we may not take him back! We'll keep Darla instead! She is SUPER cute! Miss you already.

w and w said...

Huckleberry picking! I'm jealous!
That reminds me of Sweden, picking berries as we went to our appts. Speaking of which I hear there is a great Swedish community out there! I here nothing but wonderful things about that area. Good luck to you! I LOVE your Darla!

Unknown said...

huckleberry picking was JOYOUS! i love you darla erik and jenny! by the way, the christmas sweater erik is ugis trens in the earth! love it emma

Mindy Williams said...

just looked more closely with anna on my lap and wondered if the rusty chairs made it from the hunts to you guys...you know they are originally from gpa and gma fuhriman--aka old grandma and grandpa...they were in logan now in preston. oh how they would love to know they live on! just curious

Kristina said...

thank youfor clarifying about erik's sweater b/c i was sincerely intrigued... i hope you're having a blast out there. miss you.